UPSC Commerce Optional Guidance – Income Tax
This is a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ online test guidance program focusing on sincere IAS Aspirants who will appear in Civil Service Exam 2020 and 2021. Our experts provide step by step guidance to aspirants for understanding the concepts of the subject and prepare them for effective answer writing.
Our simple, practical and focused approach will help the aspirants to understand the demand of UPSC exam effectively. We give personalized attention to individual aspirants based on factors like core competence, availability of time, resource and the latest requirement of Civil Service Exam so as to improve aspirant’s performance and move their preparation in the right direction in the dynamic changing pattern of CS Mains.
- Commerce Achiever material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Commerce Achiever material, the admission to the test series will be cancelled.
- The student needs to provide UPSC roll no. and other details at firstname.lastname@example.org or to update required details online, as and when asked to do so.
- Fee once paid in non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights related to admission.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc., if need so arises.
UPSC CRITERIA: Criteria for assessment of candidate performance in the written IAS exam as per UPSC instruction: “The main Examination is intended to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory”. -Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Over 2 Test!
- End to End Query Solution.
- Guidance from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Preparing students for Expertise in Concepts Clarity, Memorizing and Answer writing.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement of UPSC.
- Suggested Detail Answers at the end of every session.
- Customized as per requirement of Student.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 67
- Assessments Yes
Definitions and Basis of Charge;
Incomes which do not form Part of Total Income.
Income from House Property
Profits and Gains from Business or Profession
Income from other sources
Income of other Persons included in Assesses’s Total Income
Set – Off and Carry Forward of Loss
Deductions from Gross Total Income.
Simple problems of Computation of Income (of Individuals only) under various Heads of Income.