This is a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ online test guidance program focusing on sincere Aspirants who will appear in Exams include subject Income Tax. Our experts provide step by step guidance to aspirants for understanding the concepts of the subject and prepare them for effective answer writing.
Our simple, practical, and focused approach will help the aspirants to understand the demand of the exam effectively. We give personalized attention to individual aspirants based on factors like core competence, availability of time, resource, and the latest requirement of Exams so as to improve aspirant’s performance and move their preparation in the right direction in the dynamic changing pattern of Exams.
- Commerce Achiever material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Commerce Achiever material, the admission to the test series will be canceled.
- The student needs to provide Registration details of the Exam and other details at firstname.lastname@example.org or to update required details online, as and when asked to do so.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights related to admission.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc. if need so arises.
- End to End Query Solution.
- Guidance from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Preparing students for Expertise in Concepts Clarity, Memorizing, and Answer writing.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering the current requirement of the Exam.
- More than 100 Daily Dose
- More than 150 Video sessions (each topic in detail separately cover > you can revise topic wise)
- 12 Month registration. (Want more, pay nominal charges for reactivation)
- No restriction on hours viewed (view any videos for n number of times)
- Query discussion one to one basis > ask the query, if any, and get resolved.
- Supplementary detail notes.
- Include News updates.
- Test series 25 test questions by sub-questions to practice.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 567
- Assessments Yes
Definitions and Basis of Charge;
Incomes which do not form Part of Total Income.
Income from House Property
Profits and Gains from Business or Profession
Income from other sources
Income of other Persons included in Assesses’s Total Income
Set – Off and Carry Forward of Loss
Deductions from Gross Total Income.
Simple problems of Computation of Income (of Individuals only) under various Heads of Income.