Daily Dose for UPSC Commerce Optional and Supporting Test
LAST DATE -15 August,2020
UPSC Commerce Optional
Now you can cover 30 Topics.
2 Topic for every alternate day – for 1months.
Keeps you disciplined and strict to cover the syllabus.
Topics Taken from Previous Year Papers – UPSC.
Support by Full-Length Test at the end of the month.
This is a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ online test guidance program focusing on sincere IAS Aspirants who will appear in Civil Service Exam 2020 and 2021. Our experts provide step by step guidance to aspirants for understanding the concepts of the subject and prepare them for effective answer writing.
Our simple, practical, and focused approach will help the aspirants to understand the demand of the UPSC exam effectively. We give personalized attention to individual aspirants based on factors like core competence, availability of time, resource, and the latest requirement of Civil Service Exam so as to improve aspirant’s performance and move their preparation in the right direction in the dynamic changing pattern of CS Mains.
- Commerce Achiever material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Commerce Achiever material, the admission to the test series will be canceled.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights related to admission.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights to make any changes in schedule/ days and timing etc., if need so arises.
UPSC CRITERIA: Criteria for assessment of candidate performance in the written IAS exam as per UPSC instruction: “The Main Examination is intended to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory”. -Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Dose from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Preparing students for Expertise in Concepts Clarity, Memorizing, and Answer writing.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering the current requirement of UPSC.
Contact For Details-
Telegram – CommerceAchiever20
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 67
- Assessments Yes