HRM- Human Resource Management – Crash Course
- Guidance from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Preparing students for Expertise in Concepts Clarity and Memorizing
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering the current requirement of UPSC.
- Content/ Notes with Video Classes.
- 130 Video Classes.
This is a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ online test guidance program focusing on sincere IAS Aspirants who will appear in Civil Service Exam 2020 and 2021. Our experts provide step by step guidance to aspirants for understanding the concepts of the subject and prepare them for effective answer writing.
Our simple, practical, and focused approach will help the aspirants to understand the demand of the UPSC exam effectively. We give personalized attention to individual aspirants based on factors like core competence, availability of time, resource, and the latest requirement of Civil Service Exam so as to improve aspirant’s performance and move their preparation in the right direction in the dynamic changing pattern of CS Mains.
- Commerce Achiever material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Commerce Achiever material, the admission to the test series will be canceled.
- The student needs to provide UPSC roll no. and other details at firstname.lastname@example.org or to update required details online, as and when asked to do so.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights related to admission.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc., if need so arises.
UPSC CRITERIA: Criteria for assessment of candidate performance in the written IAS exam as per UPSC instruction: “The Main Examination is intended to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory”. -Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
For any Query and information – Contact Us.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes