Organization Theory – OT
This is a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ online test guidance program focusing on sincere Aspirants who will appear in Exams include subject Organization Theory – OT. Our experts provide step by step guidance to aspirants for understanding the concepts of the subject and prepare them for effective answer writing.
Our simple, practical, and focused approach will help the aspirants to understand the demand of the exam effectively. We give personalized attention to individual aspirants based on factors like core competence, availability of time, resource, and the latest requirement of Exams so as to improve aspirant’s performance and move their preparation in the right direction in the dynamic changing pattern of Exams.
- Commerce Achiever material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Commerce Achiever material, the admission to the test series will be canceled.
- The student needs to provide Registration details of the Exam and other details at email@example.com or to update required details online, as and when asked to do so.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights related to admission.
- Commerce Achiever reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc. if need so arises.
- End to End Query Solution.
- Guidance from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Preparing students for Expertise in Concepts Clarity, Memorizing, and Answer writing.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering the current requirement of the Exam.
- More than 100 Daily Dose
- More than 120 Video sessions (each topic in detail separately cover > you can revise topic wise)
- 12 Month registration. (Want more, pay nominal charges for reactivation)
- No restriction on hours viewed (view any videos for n number of times)
- Query discussion one to one basis > ask the query, if any, and get resolved.
- Supplementary detail notes.
- Include News updates.
- Test series 25 test questions by sub-questions to practice.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 623
- Assessments Yes
Nature and Concept of Organisation.
Organisational Goals - Primary and Secondary Goals, Single and Multiple Goals.
Management by Objectives
Evolution of Organisation Theory - Classical, Neo-Classical & System Approach
Modern Concept of Organisation Theory