It is the professional feedback given by the co-workers and managers, to provide feedback about a fellow employee’s performance.
Objective- It is to give the employee the opportunity to understand how their work is viewed in the total organization by coworkers in any position.
- Self Appraisal
- Superior’s Appraisal
- Subordinate Appraisal
- Peer Appraisal
- How 360 Degree Feedback is different from Performance Appraisal?
- How it can be beneficial for Employee or Organization?
- Does it lead to any conflict?
- What can be its advantages or disadvantages?
- Steps involved to carry it out?
- What are the requirements of effective implementation of 360-degree appraisal programme?
- “Single Rater Appraisal has lesser degree of acceptability by the appraiser as compared to 360 Degree Appraisal”. Comment
there can be many more questions out of it. But if you clear with concept and practise to answer above from your understanding your thinking level get ready to answers any questions.
Tag:11accounts, 11commerce, 11economics, 11thcommerce, 12accounts, 12commerce, 12economics, 12thCommerce, 360 Degree Feedback, 360 Degree Review, 360 Survey, Accounts, BComAccounts, BESTCOMMERCEANDACCOUNTANCYPLATFORM, CAFinalAccounts, CAfoundation, CAfoundationAccounts, CAfoundationEconomics, CAfoundationLaw, CAHARSHITA, CAInterAccounts, commerceachiever, commerceoptional, Economics, economicsclass12, gLOSSARY OF hrm, GST, HR Glossary, incometax, mba hr, mbahr notes, MComAccounts, NCERT, ncertcommerce, tax, UGCNETCommerceOptional, UPSC COMMERCE OPTIONAL BOOKS, UPSC Commerce Optional Material, UPSC Commerce OPtional Previous Year Paper Solution, UPSC Commerce Optional Previous Year Papers, UPSCcommerceOptional, UPSCoptional, USE COMMERCE OPTIONAL PDF