Absenteeism is the unauthorized, avoidable, and wilful absence from duty.
It is the failure of workers to report for work when it scheduled to work. It is count as habitual absence.
- Monotonous job
- Poor working conditions
- lack of interest
- absence of housing and transport
- poor management
- lack of leave arrangement
- Who does it affect employer or employee or both?
- Ways to reduce absenteeism.
- Nature of absenteeism in India.
- “High rate of absenteeism is harmful for both employer and employee.” Explain.
- “Absenteeism is seen as an important problem in modern industry”. Explain it.
there can be many more questions out of it. But if you clear with concept and practise to answer above from your understanding your thinking level get ready to answers any questions.
Tag:11accounts, 11commerce, 11economics, 11thcommerce, 12accounts, 12commerce, 12economics, 12thCommerce, Absenteeism, BComAccounts, BESTCOMMERCEANDACCOUNTANCYPLATFORM, CAFinalAccounts, CAfoundation, CAfoundationAccounts, CAfoundationEconomics, CAfoundationLaw, CAHARSHITA, CAInterAccounts, commerceachiever, commerceoptional, Economics, economicsclass12, employee Absenteeism, gLOSSARY OF hrm, GST, HR Glossary, incometax, mba hr, mbahr notes, MComAccounts, NCERT, ncertcommerce, tax, UGCNETCommerceOptional, UPSC COMMERCE OPTIONAL BOOKS, UPSC Commerce Optional Material, UPSC Commerce OPtional Previous Year Paper Solution, UPSC Commerce Optional Previous Year Papers, UPSCcommerceOptional, UPSCoptional, USE COMMERCE OPTIONAL PDF