- Rowan Plan is an Individual incentive plan and modified from Halsey Plan.
- It is developed by James Rowan.
- Under this plan, a minimum time wage is guaranteed to every worker. A standard time is determined in advance. The Bonus is the proportion of the wages which the time saved bears to the standard time.
- Sense of security for workers due to guaranteed minimum wages.
- Both employer and employee share the benefit of time saved.
- Bonus is on Diminishing Rate if the worker saves more than 50% of standard time. Hence helps to check against over speeding and deterioration in quality.
- A Bit complicated plan for average workers
- Efficient workers are discouraged to save more than half of the standard time.
Tag:11commerce, 11economics, 11thcommerce, 12accounts, 12commerce, 12economics, BComAccounts, CAFinalAccounts, CAfoundation, CAfoundationAccounts, CAfoundationEconomics, CAfoundationLaw, CAHARSHITA, CAInterAccounts, commerceachiever, commerceoptional, Economics, gLOSSARY OF hrm, HR Glossary, incometax, Individual Incentive Plan, mba hr, mba hr notes, Rowan Plan, tax, UGCNETCommerceOptional, UPSC Commerce Optional Previous Year Papers, UPSCcommerceOptional, UPSCoptional, wage incentive plan