- Works Committees: Under the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 every establishment employing 100 or more workers is required to constitute a works committee. Such a committee consisting of an equal number of representatives of employers and workers. The main purpose of the committee is to provide measures for securing and preserving good relations between the employer and employees.
- Suggestions Scheme – Under this system, workers are invited and encouraged to offer suggestions for improving the working of the organization.
- Joint Management Council- Council consist of an equal number of representatives of employer and workers. The council discusses various matters concerning working in an organization. The decision of the council is advisory only. Council includes matters like- working conditions, accident prevention, indiscipline, absenteeism, training, etc. Different in respect to Work Committee. In case of the Committee, it is formed at the shop floor level, whereas in case of councils are instituted at the plant level.
- Worker Directors – Under this method, one or two representatives of workers are nominated or elected on the Board of Directors.
- Co-partnership- In this method workers are made shareholders in the company in which they are employed. As a partner they take part in the management of the enterprise.
Tag:11accounts, 11commerce, 11economics, 11thcommerce, 12accounts, 12commerce, 12economics, 12thCommerce, BComAccounts, BESTCOMMERCEANDACCOUNTANCYPLATFORM, CAFinalAccounts, CAfoundation, CAfoundationAccounts, CAfoundationEconomics, CAfoundationLaw, CAHARSHITA, CAInterAccounts, commerceachiever, commerceoptional, Economics, economicsclass12, Equity Theory, gLOSSARY OF hrm, GST, HR Glossary, Human Resource Accounting, incometax, mba hr, mba hr notes, MComAccounts, Methods of Workers Participation In Management, NCERT, ncertcommerce, tax, UGCNETCommerceOptional, UPSC COMMERCE OPTIONAL BOOKS, UPSC Commerce Optional Material, UPSC COMMERCE OPTIONAL PDF, UPSC Commerce OPtional Previous Year Paper Solution, UPSC Commerce Optional Previous Year Papers, UPSCcommerceOptional, UPSCoptional, Workers Participation In Management